Saturday, April 30, 2016

April Tag Challenge

At first, it felt like a Kindergarten class piecing together little snippets of paper, but it was surprisingly relaxing.  All in all, the Gigglers had fun creating our versions of Tim Holtz's April tag challenge.  This month was a remix of the faux mosaic and paint resist techniques.  We used his new paper mosaic kit that includes grout, glue, and glaze with enough left for many more projects.  I think I will have to do a few more before I get the hang of not covering my grout too much.  I had too much glue and glaze to be able to get my distress ink between the pieces.



I'm short for words today as we finally finished two of the three renovation projects we have going.  After two weeks, I can finally do some laundry which will probably take all weekend.  Good thing it's rainy and chilly so I'm forced to stay inside and get it done.  Also a good thing that my craft room is a whole floor away from the laundry room because it's days like this that lure me to my paper and scissors!

No comments:

Post a Comment